Friday, August 31, 2007

AND THE AWARD GOES TO....



I am thrilled that I now have the opportunity to spread the award to sites I feel deserve it and here they are. Please pay them a vist.

RICK'S TIME ON EARTH

A MOM'S LIFE

THE FASHIONISTA AND BABY

MONDAY MORNING POWER

I know there are many more excellent blogs out there that I just haven't come across yet...but I know I will.

Take your prize and spread the love. If you have already received this prize from someone else, well then you deserve it multiple times over.

4 comments:

The Fashionista said...

How sweet you are! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a recipent of such a great award. You made my day!

trish said...

You are very welcome and very deserving. Now it's your turn to
'spread it around'.

Rick's Time On Earth said...

WOW, I'm honored and humbled that you think this much about my blog when it's your creativity and heart that should be honored!

trish said...

Thanks so much Rick. I like your blog because of the honesty and straightforwardness. Keep it up and I'll keep reading!!!