Thursday, July 19, 2007

OH OH I GOT TAGGED!

I got tagged by mondaymorningpower

8 THINGS ABOUT ME.....

1. I think I have ADD...I always have many things on the go and take forever to complete any of them.

2. The thing I am most passionate about in life is children starting but not ending with my own.

3. I check my horoscope that gets emailed to me faithfully everyday.

4. I am somewhat superstitous and never walk under ladders and throw salt over my shoulder when I spill it. :)

5. I am a real people person and sometimes annoy those with me by talking to complete strangers.

6. I can be very forgetful and absentminded.

7. I am hooked on frozen pizza from Giant Tiger with my own embellishments of hot peppers, bacon, extra cheeze...mmm.mmmm.

8. I really really want a puppy but they are too expensive ;(

TAG RULES:


Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
At the end of your post you need to tag 5 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
If you find out that they have already been tagged, then upon recieveing notification of this, you must find someone else to tag.

I have tagged:

RICK'S TIME ON EARTH
A MOM'S BLOG
SCAVENGER ART
THE FEATHERED NEST
THE DECORATED HOUSE

2 comments:

Pearl said...

It may take a few days for me to come up with 8 interesting things about myself. When it comes to me, there is no reading between the lines. Thanks for the tag!

trish said...

Not true Neena! You are very interesting or I wouldn't keep reading your blog!!!